- Enrollment in a class/workshop/holiday camp is only confirmed when registration is completed on our online system and payment has been made.
- All tools, equipment and non-consumable materials provided by SOG are for in-class use only, unless otherwise stated in the respective course descriptions.
- SOG reserves the right to cancel/ combine classes 7 days before the class commences if the number of students is below the minimum requirements (15 students minimum), in which case Parents/Guardians will be notified either by phone call or in writing. In the event of cancellations, the course fee will be refunded in full.
SOG accepts payment in cash and inter-bank transfer.
Programme fee includes:
- Program delivery
- Learning tools and journaling booklet
- 2 tea breaks per day
Programme fee does not include:
- Mineral water and lunch: to reduce waste, we strongly encourage our participants to bring their own water bottles and purchase their own lunch at a nearby food court.
- Recyclable materials: upon registration, we strongly encourage parents and children to start keeping unused materials at home to bring to the program. This helps children develop resourcefulness and ownership for their own learning.
- Packing list will be provided to encourage children to bring what they have from home, to build collective resources and familiarize them with their home's items
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing, together with the required documentation, where applicable.
Fee refunds will be considered in the following circumstances:
- Cancellation by SOG : - 100% refund of course fees
- Participant request (at least 14 days before commencement of program) : - 100% refund of course fees
- Participant request (less than 14 days before commencement of program) : - 50% refund of course fees
- Participant request (after commencement of program) : - No refund.
Upon receipt of all required documentation and information, the refund approval process will take no more than seven (7) working days. The cash refund must be collected in person and an acknowledgement of receipt to be signed.
Students should be aware that they are attending our program(s)/class(es) to learn and are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Activities which cause disturbance(s) to others may result in dismissal from the course if behaviors are repeated despite educational interventions from facilitators. No refund will be made for class(es) missed in this manner.
Parents shall be liable for any damage(s) caused by their child(ren) to any property or premises where classes are taught. SOG accepts no liability for loss or damage to any personal property or injury to a person.
SOG appreciates your feedback. If you would like to leave us a suggestion or compliment, please send your feedback via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time.